Sunday 25 October 2015

My Shopping Routine, by Ernesto

Shopping has always been fun for me. I usually go shopping once a month and I always go with my friends. We find the shops we like most and we always start from there when we go on a shopping spree.

I like pc games and I have a huge collection of them; that's why I like to buy pc games time and time again and as a result I have a bookcase full of games. I also love buying jackets and jeans because there is a great variety for me to choose from. 

Sometimes I pay for the items I buy with my pocket money, but my parents give me some extra money if it's something that I really need. We always look around for bargains and we buy items with reasonable prices and we don't buy anything too expensive.

Shopping is too tiring, so after the whole shopping spree we always find a nice place to stay and relax for a while; we usually have lunch and talk about our interests. What I like most of the shopping experience is hanging out with my friends!

Ernesto, 14, Iraklio
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...