Tuesday 9 February 2016

Help! Dinner with my Favourite Celebrity, by Marco

Dear sister,

As you know, last time I gave you advice on school-related problems, and I believe it's now time for you to return the favour.

I've just won a competition the prize of which is a dinner with my favourite celeb. I feel very excited about winning the competition, but, on the other hand, I'm worried sick about the actual dinner. First of all, do you think it would be a good idea to dress up? I'm thinking of wearing a suit and bow tie. What's more, if you were in my shoes, where would you take this person for dinner? To the best of my knowledge, celebs like going to posh places.

To make matters worse, I still haven't decided yet whether or not we should go dancing afterwards. What are your suggestions? One more thing, I'm not sure what to discuss with this person, so could you please come up with any ideas? I really want to avoid slurring my words and feeling embarrassed.

Please let me know if you have any advice to give me. Hope you write back soon. Looking forward to your advice. 

Yours, 
Marco
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...